[Babel-users] Please test master

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Tue Sep 18 23:47:43 BST 2018

Hi,

A number of fixes have accumulated in the master branch.  I'd like to
release a 1.8.3 fairly soon, so if anyone has time to do some testing, I'd
appreciate the help.

Thanks.

babeld-1.8.3 (unreleased)

  * Fixed a read-only two byte buffer overflow in the packet parser.
    This is a read-only overflow, and hence most probably not exploitable.
  * Fixed an issue with creating unreachable routes on recent kernels
    (4.16 and up).  Thanks to Christof Schulze.
  * Notice interface changes faster by listening to more netlink events.
    Thanks to Christof Schulze.
  * Fixed a local interface issue when an interface has no link-local
    address.  Thanks to Christof Schulze.