[Babel-users] default route not redistributing?

Gabriel Kerneis gabriel at kerneis.info
Fri Sep 28 09:29:25 BST 2018

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018, at 10:00, Harri Nyman wrote:
> Hmm.... things are getting more interesting by the minute - running
> babeld from command line it shows exports all right, every single one
> of 'em, but they are not getting picked up by mesh node - thats pretty
> much what I expected due ipv6 configuration differences.>
> What makes this bit more baffling and to be honest, helluva lot more
> challenging is OpenWRT and how babel is packaged there - openwrt's
> default configuration system is bit... complex to say the least and
> documentation is not upto date on all parts.. oh well, at least now I
> know everything seem to work okay, only thing to get sorted out is
> openwrt configuration.
# Babeld reads options from the following files (the last one takes
# precedence# if an option is defined in several places):
# - the file defined by the option conf_file (default:
#   /etc/babeld.conf),# - *.conf files in the directory defined by conf_dir (default:
#   /tmp/babel.d/),# - this UCI configuration file.
https://github.com/openwrt-routing/packages/blob/master/babeld/files/babeld.config#L3
So check the content of /etc/config/babeld and /tmp/babel.d/
Don't hesitate to share them here if things are still behaving
unexpectedly.
Gabriel