[Babel-users] default route weirdness

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:46:37 BST 2018

It really is a lovely campus filled with good wifi. I too rarely climb
roofs, I think

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/BeZXq3eSJ9N

I can confirm now that this has been happening for quite some time,
both my lab gws are 1.8.0. One's an arm box,
the other a mips one.

(when you have many default gateways running multiple versions of the
daemon, you just
 tend to not notice when things are working)

I will go fiddle with those rather than the campus network later today.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 10:23 AM Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at irif.fr> wrote:

> > And yes, reverting the apu2 to 1.7.1 fixed the default route issue.
>
> Can you confirm that 1.8.2 didn't work?  There was a bug in 1.8.[01] that
> could be what you're seeing.

CEO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-669-226-2619