[Babel-users] default route weirdness

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:50:02 BST 2018

deploying 18.06.1 (with 1.8.2) on the remaining 4 routers on that
portion of the topology made an enormous jump in reliability.
(I was static routing these before). I still have some metric tweaks
to make to pick the righter router (I have a consistent
wierdness in the the first 40 sec of the test - could be any of a
variety of other things including minstrel, power save, etc), and
I should probably go and re-aim.

Sigh... there's at least 6 1.8.0 boxes elsewhere here (and 24 more to go)...
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 11:12 AM Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at irif.fr> wrote:

> > Well, I will go test in the lab. You are saying that even relaying
> > routes through a 1.8.0/1 box will mess things up?
>
> No, it's redistribution that's broken.

CEO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-669-226-2619