[Babel-users] Study about Babel

Antonin Décimo antonin.decimo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 00:24:49 BST 2019

Hello Martin,

> Is there a command to check if babeld is working and which
> nodes are in the topology?

There is the `-d level` (level 1 is good enough) of babeld that
shows neighbours and installed routes.

You can also give BabelWeb2 [1] a try. It connects to babeld
nodes using a debug interface, and shows the topology and
information on neighbours and routes in a web interface.

> But I can’t ping workstation B with workstation A. I don’t know
> why.

I always mess up with addresses and interfaces. Sometimes I
forget to assign an IP address, sometimes it's the wrong
interface. I'd suggest to double-check that.

> ## Remove this line to enable babeld on this interface
> option 'ignore' 'true'

Huh?

Good luck!

[1]: https://github.com/Vivena/babelweb2