[Babel-users] Node exits from network

Veerendra Balchand vbalchan at u.rochester.edu
Thu Aug 15 20:01:37 BST 2019

Hi,
I have implemented Babel on an adhoc network created using mininet-wifi. I
have noticed that upon startup, the routing table fills properly and things
seems to be working fine, but after a ping from the first node (this is a
line topology with nodes placed 40 meters apart) to other nodes, the
routing tables for the first nodes disappears. I checked the log files and
discovered that the node actually exits and uninstalls the routes generated
by Babel. The node can be re-added, but this seems to be problematic when
testing larger networks with many nodes. Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Veerendra

--
Veerendra Balchand
B.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering '20