[Babel-users] bebeld with SRv6

梁亚轩 xuanyaliang at 126.com
Thu Dec 31 04:18:59 GMT 2020

hello everyone:
        I am studying the babeld  and find babeld can be usded in the sdwan (babel using in overlay network), but overlay network will be using vpn(such as  strongswan  、wireguard ). I have an ideal for babeld with SRv6 and change the babeld send udp package(hello  or IHU) with the  underlay network(wan network).  and babeld will not send local route and just sending ipv6 prefix。and I test it work ok. but I have changed the babeld code alot。 I want to show my change for each other for somebody can give me some advice. thans alot