[Babel-users] Erroneous assignment breaks v4mapped routes, leads to extremly high cpu usage and unstable routes

Fabian Bläse fabian at blaese.de
Sun Feb 16 18:28:17 GMT 2020

Hi there,

this is just a quick reminder, as there seems to be some activity on this mailing list lately.
The current babeld version has two bugs that make routing unstable if anycasting IPv4 routes.

The second bug wasn't mentioned in the first mail: https://github.com/jech/babeld/issues/47

Best Regards,
Fabian