[Babel-users] ath10k finally debloated in openwrt head

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:17:41 BST 2020

some pics: https://forum.openwrt.org/t/aql-and-the-ath10k-is-lovely/59002/

The bloat was so bad on this chip that babel would fail under nearly
any load. I'd been working around it by slamming cake on my weakest
links, but now, no more. (for a long value of "now," I am going to
fiddle)

Since packet loss is such a lousy metric I've also resorted to traffic
engineering based more on the inv square law. Invariably I end up with
a router on the same channel, far away, with less hops and lousy
throughput, so I fix it with

in neigh whatever metric 1024 (or higher)
--
Make Music, Not War

Dave Täht
CTO, TekLibre, LLC