[Babel-users] Fwd: [babel] v4-over-v6 support

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:38:09 BST 2020

I am not available to test much this week (ietf tsvwg is eating my life), but
please merge.

I'd really like hmac to make it in too. Spinning up a test network tends to be
a painful exercise and the two ideas banged together, sorting out any
RUD, at the same time, would be of help.

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 9:33 AM Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at irif.fr> wrote:

> [...]

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729