[Babel-users] IETF-109 online

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Fri Oct 16 15:37:25 BST 2020

Dear all,

IETF-109 will be held online from 16 to 20 November.  There might or might
not be a Babel meeting.

They appear to have listened to our complaints, and requesting a fee
waiver no longer requires slaughtering an immaculate goat over your
keyboard.  In order to participate for free, you need to:

1. Open an account on the IETF datatracker (unless you already have one):

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/

2. Submit a waiver request on:

  https://www.ietf.org/forms/109-registration-fee-waiver/

I don't know how busy the secretariat is, but just in case, I would
recommend doing that earlier rather than later.

Regards,