[Babel-users] Logo Question

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:33:12 GMT 2021

The cerowrt logo looked a lot like the babel logo (developed at the
same time) but it was based on the "blanusa snark"

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:40 AM Gabriel Kerneis <gabriel at kerneis.info> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jan 2021, at 12:56, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > > I noticed that the Babel logo looks like it has been cut off on the top
> > > and right side: https://www.irif.fr/~jch//software/babel/
> >
> > > Is that intentional?
> >
> > Yes, the nodes are not circles, they're open on one side.
>
> Even with open nodes, the png looks cut off on the right side to me (I would expect a little bit more aliasing, but I may be too much of a microtypo perfectionist squinting at subpixel serif). I'll and produce a cleaned-up version.
>
> --
> Gabriel

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729