[Babel-users] status of babel-hmac

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:08:34 GMT 2021

What package does this come from?

In file included from babeld.c:46:
mac.h:24:10: fatal error: rfc6234/sha.h: No such file or directory
   24 | #include "rfc6234/sha.h"

--
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729