[Babel-users] status of babel-hmac

Antonin Décimo antonin.decimo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:45:59 GMT 2021

> What I did was add your hmac branch and pull from that, rather than
> using github's pull. WRong thing I guess.

No, it should have been fine.

> Forgive me, I have been out of development for over a year. If I have
> my own pull of babeld master, and want
> to pull from your pull request, what do I do....

You could try

    rm -rf * .*
    git ci -a -m "Remove all bugs."

Or this one:

    git remote add MisterDA https://github.com/MisterDA/babeld.git
    git fetch MisterDA
    git switch -c hmac --track MisterDA/hmac
    make
    # route packets

Your mileage may vary ;-)

My branch currently has conflicts with master as I haven't rebased or
merged since the removal of disambiguation.

BTW Juliusz, what update strategy do you prefer? I had rebased once
before, but I could replay my changes on the original jech/hmac
branch, then merge master into it, or re-rebase… up to you.

-- Antonin