[Babel-users] Adding/Removing Interfaces without Interruption?

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Thu Feb 3 18:37:11 GMT 2022

> Is there more to be done than just writing the equivalent to the
> add_interface function [0]?

It should be enough.

Please be aware that this code has seen little testing.  In particular,
the flush_interface function is too subtle for comfort: it puts the
interface down (the call to interface_updown), and relies on the latter
function to remove all routes that go through the interface being deleted.
Fortunately we're single-threaded, so this should be correct, but I'm not
too comfortable with the approach I've taken.

Yeah, I know, I'm a horrible programmer.  (Or perhaps C is a horrible
language.)