[Babel-users] High CPU usage & instability with full IPv6 table

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Fri Jun 10 15:22:57 BST 2022

>> Sounds like you could be hitting the same issue as described in this
>> thread?

>> https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/babel-users/2022-February/003884.htm

> That does indeed look like the same issue,

You guys are giving me extra homework ;-)

I've got a private branch that fixes the issue properly, but it needs some
more massaging before it can be merged (there's a lot of code duplication
in it right now).  In the meantime, I second Toke's suggestion that you
help with testing of BIRD head, which has both the cool features you need.

(And yes, I'm just as excited about v4-via-v6 today as I was when I first
stumbled upon the idea.)