[Babel-users] babeld interface on OpenWrt LuCi

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Thu Apr 13 15:43:38 BST 2023

> in the LuCi interface of OpenWrt the `Hello-Reach` is displayed as a
> decimal number. However, in babeld's local configuration interface it
> is displayed as a hexadecimal number. Which representation is the
> "correct" one or is there a "correct" one at all?

It's a sequence of 16 booleans.  The best way to display it would be as
a sequence of 16 checkboxes, but that would take a lot of space.

The hex representation is okay, it's fairly easy to visualise with
a little bit of practice.  I don't think it makes a lot of sense to
display it as a decimal number.