[Babel-users] Coexistence of multiple babel daemons on the same host

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Tue Apr 2 16:55:12 BST 2024

On Sun, Mar 31, 2024 at 11:34:43AM +0200, Daniel Gröber wrote:
> Hi Babelers,
>
> I've just come across a reason I'd want to run babel with both bird and
> babeld on the same node and have them become neighbours. The details are
> tedious -- my usual disclamer applies ;)

If you want to have both bird and babeld on the same node and have them
neighbors, you could create veth pair, assign bird to one end and babeld
on the other end.

You probably should use different routing tables for each (as Juliusz
Chroboczek noted) and they should use different set of interfaces.

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo