[Blend-tinker-devel] Welcome to a new member of the team

Igor Muzetti Pereira igormuzetti at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:23:14 BST 2020

Hello, I am a PhD student in computer science at the Federal University of
Ouro Preto (Brazil). I would like to start collaborating with the Debian
community. I would like to know about the opportunities to collaborate on
the "Debian Tinker" project as a packager, developer, translator, among
other options.

Best regards.

Em qua., 20 de mai. de 2020 às 14:12, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk>
escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> Welcome to our newest team member, Igor Muzetti.
>
> @Igor, you are welcome to tell a bit about yourself, if you want.
>
> Also perfectly fine if you prefer to stay silent.
>
> Happy that you are showing interest in this team.  This mailinglist is
> not very active - most activity happens at the irc channel #tinker at
> OFTC.net
>

>  - Jonas
>
> --
>  * Jonas Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt
>  * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/
>
>  [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing  [ ] keep private--

*Prof. MSc. Igor Muzetti Pereira*
Departamento de Computação e Sistemas - DECSI
Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP