[Blend-tinker-devel] HyperBorg introduction

Imre Nagy nagyimre at nagyimre.com
Wed Aug 25 19:29:42 BST 2021

Hi All and hi Jonas,

HyperBorg POC is working in my house, the GUI needs some more days to
get POC level, but it is now considered stable. Not too much features,
but stable.

Since bullseye is out, it would not interfere with the release cycle.
So, closing to POC, I would kindly ask you what informations you need to
be able to put HyperBorg into Debian?

What it has:
hynode - this is the main binary
config.imi - this is the module configufation file  (it's name could be
changed)
hynode.imi - this is the network connection file (it's name could be
changed)
*.so files, these are uploadable plugins

It is using Qt5 framework, some DB (postgresql, mysql) and this is it
mostly.

I have no knowledge about how a package is created, so might ask thing
that are common for you.

So, is there any checklist of what I should provide for you to make it
happen?

Thank you for your time,
I.