[Blend-tinker-devel] HyperBorg v1.0

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Thu Dec 1 18:25:00 GMT 2022

Hi Imre,

Quoting Imre Nagy (2022-12-01 15:31:08)
> So Hyperborg got its first v1.0 tag on github, so I think it is time to
> make it as a package.
> Have no info how to start.
>
> Can anyone help?

Congratulations with your milestone release!

I have now updated the draft packaging at
https://salsa.debian.org/tinker-team/hyperborg but unfortunately it
fails to build: You have switched to using Qt6 which is not yet
adequately covered in Debian for the needs of your project.  Concretely
I found that a) package qt6-speech-dev is only in experimental (not
unstable), and that seemingly b) qt6-charts-dev lack a dependency on the
equivalent of qml-module-qtcharts but linked against Qt6.

Seems you will either have to wait until enough Qt6 libraries are
available and functional in Debian, or alternatively adapt your code to
also be able to link against Qt5.

 - Jonas

 * Sponsorship: https://ko-fi.com/drjones