[Boxer-devel] What exactly does boxer do?

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 04:52:14 UTC 2016

OK...nevermind...I went through the code last night and understand it better.

Task - blend tasks
Types and Role - pretty sure has to do with Moose
CLI - command line stuff

preseed.cfg.in - for Debian install and menus

Also, I have to take back my offer to volunteer working on it. I never
got Perl's OO stuff. I'm an ace at Python and can do all the classes,
etc in that language, but all of Perl's "this is a cow and a cow goes
moo" never really enlightened me!

But, if you ever want to do a rewrite in Python, that might be fun, so
drop me a line.