[Calendarserver-discuss] How important is caldav-tester to get into Debian?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Feb 2 09:56:56 UTC 2016

[Guido Günther]
> Frank, we're always short on people.

I keep him on the list of uploaders for now.

> I'm not able to (co-)maintain more packages atm.

OK

> I'm mostly listed on the alioth project for "historic reasons". Rahul
> and Ximin are doing the heavy lifting and decide if and how they want
> to handle this in the calendarserver project.

OK.  Unless they chime in soon, I'll use a git repo in collab-maint as
the focal point for packaging.  I now have access to
updated it with new upstream versions and got it to a point where the
package seem to limp along.

Guido, do you have an old scripts/server/serverinfo.xml file to run a
test against calypso or radicale?  I've been unable to get the tests
working properly so far.  I get it to connect, but most tests fail.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen