[Calendarserver-discuss] minidebconf vienna?

chrysn chrysn at fsfe.org
Sun Mar 13 15:02:53 UTC 2016

hello debian groupware people,

as announced on debian-devel-announce[1], we're going to host a
minidebconf at the end of april in vienna.

as we try to collect talks on the topic of embedded home servers, talks
on groupware solutions or integration would be be very much on topic,
but have not been filed yet.

would you consider joining us in vienna and presenting there, maybe also
based on results from the groupware meeting?

best regards
chrysn

[1] http://lwn.net/Articles/677002/

--
We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers.
  -- Elric