[Calendarserver-discuss] Debian Groupware µ-Meeting 2018

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Sun Oct 7 12:15:21 BST 2018

Hi,
Since we didn't have a groupware meeting this year Carsten, Marc and
myself decided it'd be good to have at least a short get together and we
picked the day right before OpenRheinRuhr¹. We'll meet in Essen (but not
the LinuxHotel this time) which is very close to Oberhausen where the
OpenRheinRuhr takes places on Sa and Su.:

     https://wiki.debian.org/GroupwareMeeting2018-11-02

We can get food there during the day but we can't stay overnight (the
location closes at 23:00).

Cheers,
 -- Guido

¹ https://openrheinruhr.de/