[Debian-zh-dev] Installer translation update

Carlos Liu carlos@geekbone.org
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:13:12 +1200

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 04:10:57PM -0500, Ming Hua wrote:
> Yes, be sure to install scim 0.9.6-2.  I tested it with scim-chinese
> 0.3.0-1 and it worked for me.  If you have any problem with scim-table
> (you use WuBi, don't you), please let me know.

Hi, the SCIM is really nice, even with WuBi. ^_^ When scim enter testing,
tasksel should replace chinput with scim.

I think you should let scim depend on or recommend "ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp |
ttf-arphic-gkai00mp". Fcitx already add the dependency, because we must
have these fonts to show the input string.

Since SCIM could use as input platform in many language, it's also
reasonable to recommend some Korean or Japanese fonts.

--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos