[Debconf-devel] Hello

Mrs Farida Waziri faridawaziria at efcc.ng
Fri Dec 12 16:56:48 UTC 2008

ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
112 AVENUES, SURE ROAD LAGOS/NIGERIA
MY PRIVATE TEL: +234-8032960150
E-MAIL: faridawaziria1965 at gmail.com
Hello,
My Name is Mrs Farida Waziri the new Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission chairperson in Nigeria. I understand you are expecting your
delayed fund to be wired to your bank account, but some top government
officials and bank partners will not tell you the truth about the
whereabouts of your fund and all they are doing is to tell you to pay outrageous fees which  you refused to come up with,
but I will not do that based on my conscience and that is why I have
contacted you to let you know the truth because i know you have gone far in trying to get this fund and must have paid some  amounts of monies to persons you are not supposed to give out a dime to.
I will be ready to help you get your fund but you have to help me keep it a secret to enable me help in delivering your fund as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission principal officer. You better believe me or forget contacting me again but i know that they will never tell you the truth because they are all thieving criminals. Get back to me and i will tell you the possible way to get your fund delivered to you without the consent of anyone  i know God will reward me after all.
I expect your prompt response, or call me on my telephone for more
details:ROAD LAGOS/NIGERIA MY PRIVATE TEL: +234-8032960150 and you can
also email me on my private address do not reply to the address which the email came from copy this address and reply me: faridawaziria1965 at gmail.com
Regards.
Mrs Farida Waziri
chairperson,
EFCC.
N.B
Privacy notice: The information in this communicationincluding any
attached document(s) is privileged and strictly confidential from EFCC
NIGERIA. And/or one of its affiliates. It is solely for the use of the
individual(s) or entity(s) addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or an agent responsible for the  delivery of this message to the intended recipient, the  reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or of any attached  document(s),or the taking of any action or omission to take any action in reliance on the contents of this message or of  any attached documents, is strictly prohibited. If you have  received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, +234-8032960150 and delete the original message immediately. Thank you