[Debconf-devel] Comma vs. semicolon in Plural-Forms

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 4 13:22:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

When uploading debconf to Ubuntu, I got a translation import error from
Launchpad because the Plural-Forms header wasn't quite right. I wanted
to let you know that I've fixed this in debconf's Subversion repository:

  http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/debconf/trunk/src/debconf/po/tl.po?rev=2338&r1=2252&r2=2338

I also filed a bug (https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/337725)
because Launchpad's parsing does seem to be stricter than gettext's
here; but the gettext documentation is fairly clear that the fields
ought to be comma-separated, so it seemed correct to me to fix the PO
file anyway.

Thanks,