[Debconf-devel] Reviving the Kde Debconf frontend

Sune Vuorela Sune at vuorela.dk
Sat Jul 24 21:02:46 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 14 July 2010 12:24:14 Sune Vuorela wrote:
> Hi
> perlqt4 sources can be found at:
> http://alioth.debian.org/~pusling-guest/qt4-perl_4.5~~svn1145508-1.dsc
> As this is my first perl package, I have asked teh debian perl guys to
> review it before upload.

This entered debian unstable some time ago

> It can be found at
> http://git.debian.org/?p=users/pusling-guest/debconf.git;a=summary
> and that git repository is started with just git add . from a svn checkout
> of revision 2458.

> Next steps:
Gather feedback
Fix up issues from feedback
Get patches accepted by Joey and Colin

> Comments?

/Sune
--
Do you know how can I telnet to the login?

First you neither need to delete the directory, nor must forward from a pin of
the bus, in such way from DOS you either should send a space bar, or can never
turn on the program, so that then you should never unmount a pointer on a
desktop to the 46-bit firewall over the laser processor to receive from the
proxy.