[Debconf-devel] This is new laptop from guangzhou viooo company of china

kyle wong hhoem at hhoem.com
Mon Mar 15 06:21:35 UTC 2010

Dear Madam/Sir:

We are factory specilizing in the manufacture and export of laptop for more than ten years. Because we are  manufactory ,we are the source .We have designs with series quality grade ,and expressly our price is very competitve.
 Our products also have passed the CE, PSE,FCC, UL RoHS, CCC certificates.You are welcome to visit our site www.viooo.com.cn . Hope that we may build business cooperation in the future.

After your browse our website. Should any of these items be of  interest to you ,please let us know .

we also have strong capability to do OEM according to your request.because we did OEM since the  time of establishment of our company.

Best regards
kyle

Pho008613128226355
Tel:008620-82227038