[Debconf-devel] hc admin与您共享了照片

hc admin printinghc at 126.com
Mon Jun 18 07:40:11 UTC 2012

Good day! My friends,

I am Mickey from H&C printing Center Ltd, based in Xiamen China. I am
writing to you in the hope of establishing long-term business relations
with you.

We are a professional printing company, engaging in catalogues, periodical
magazines, brochures, flyers, children’s books, calendars, stickers etc. we
have been doing business with a lot of clients from many countries for
several years. Our quality goods, first-rank services and very competitive
prices help us gain good reputation. The clients who kept good long-term
partnership with us come form varies of fields, such as industries of
printing, marketing, medical, and so on. We try our best to give every
client excellent service and we sincerely adopt every advice which is
favorable for both you and us. Hope you can give us an opportunity.

Any more information you want to know, please don’t hesitate to let me
know. Maybe we can start with quoting you a best price according to the
specification of your job?

Best regards,
Mickey
admin at hongchengco.com