[Debconf-devel] Here is the last warning! Your information has been compromised! The entry in system is completed.

fizil.eva at annata.hu fizil.eva at annata.hu
Wed Jun 1 05:56:45 BST 2022

Hi. The following  is  the last  warning.

I  broke into your  computer system  thru the  Wireless network  device you  were linking  to.

A  few months  ago, I  easily  accessed the  systems that  you used  to get  online.

All  of the information  out  of your  devices has  been quickly  copied to  my web servers.

I gain access  to all  of your mobile  messengers, social  media sites,  e-mail  messages, history  of chats, and  contact list.

My malware repeatedly changes  its personal  signature (driver based),  so  it remains  unnoticeable  to antivirus  applications. I  suppose  at  this point you  understand,  why  I remained  unnoticed until this  present day

While  getting together  data about  you,  I discovered  that you  are a  major  follower of  mature web  pages  & even  more.
You really  love to  go to porno  web pages  & watch filthy  clips  while getting  an orgasmic  pleasure.

I have  surely made  a web  cam  recording  of you  jacking off.

The  cropping and  editing of  the videos you're viewing  at that  moment  & your  self  pleasure. Your own  happy face  is distinctly seeable.  I do  not think  this  type of  material would be  great for  your personal  profile.

I  can now  forward this  video footage  to  everybody  who realize who you  are.

I  also have no  trouble with rendering  all  your personal  information public on  the net. I believe  you know exactly  what i am  talking about.

It would  be  a  true disaster  for you.

I'll be  able to  ruin  your  life for  a long  time.

I really  think  you  don't  want this  to  happen. Now let's resolve  it in  this manner: you  transfer me  1200 $  (dollars)  thru Bitcoin  equivalent at  the time  of  transaction),  & I  will asap delete  all your  info from  my machines.

Proceeding that,  we will  just ignore each other. My  bitcoin address for  transfering: bc1qwwmmjwur8g365ueqplu0wcwqtn7sg74tgpgjw5

Should you  not know  how to  transmit finances  and what  Bitcoin is.  Simply  type in the Search  engines like  google "Buy  btc".

I present you  with only  two days  to send  me the funds. The  time started  counting automatically  as  soon as  you  opened up  this email.

I  will receive  a warning when this  letter is  open.

Do not try and  search help,  as the  wallet can not  be  traced, email  the message  is coming  from and  cannot  be followed  also and  generated automatically,  hence there  isn't any reason for  writing  to  me. Don't  try to contact the police &  some other  security solutions,  and if  you do,  your  personal  information will undoubtedly  be revealed.

Switching  security  passwords  in social  networking sites, e mail,  and  devices won't  help you, since  all the  data has  already been saved  to my  hosting  space.
All the  best .  & don't do anything  dumb. Carefully consider your foreseeable  future.