[Debconfsubs-team] proper subtitles credits

alberto fuentes pajaro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:49:27 UTC 2016

With all the syncs of the subs and the different sources, sometimes the
original author and the corrections information is lost and I feel bad
about it. I even think, this info should be added to the beggining/ending
of the subs themselves

I dont have time to do it for all the subs now, but its usually not hard to
track down this info and add it to some CREDITS file like I did with my
last update[0]

At some point I want to add this info to Enrico's contributor page, so If
somebody feels like filling this CREDITS files, please go ahead :)

[0]
https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debconfsubs/debconfsubs.git;a=blob_plain;f=2016/debconf16/CREDITS;hb=d7c1bc36aec3f00a05442aaf5bdd1470e233c693