[Debian-astro-maintainers] idea for the Astronomy working group : calceph

Thibaut Paumard thibaut.paumard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 08:16:05 UTC 2014

Dear Mickael,

I'm also working at Observatoire de Paris (in Meudon). Perhaps we should
organize a meeting there with our colleagues?

Regarding CALCEPH, would you be so kind as to send a formal [1]RFP bug
against the wnpp pseudo-package? Its a breeze using reportbug. Since the
debian-astro mailing list still doesn't exist, please copy
debian-science at lists.debian.org and
debian-astro-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org (using the X-Debbug-CC
pseudo-header if you don't use reportbug, see [2]).

[1] https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
[2] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Finally, we typically don't package libraries for the sake of them. Is
there a binary tool that would make use of the library, such as a python
module for instance?

Kind regards, Thibaut.