[Debian-astro-maintainers] Upload of stellarium 0.13.2

Tomasz Buchert tomasz.buchert at inria.fr
Wed Mar 4 12:23:44 UTC 2015

On 02/03/15 18:21, Tomasz Buchert wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm looking for a DD to upload stellarium 0.13.2 to experimental as
> requested in bug https://bugs.debian.org/779168. Normally I'm able to
> upload it myself, but my DM key in Debian expired ( :( ) and a new key
> has not yet been uploaded as I'm waiting for a DD account to be
> created.
>
> Anyway, I've uploaded it to mentors
> (http://mentors.debian.net/package/stellarium), but you can also build
> it from git. If you are taking the one from mentors, make sure that you
> re-sign it with your key.
>
> Anybody? :)
> Tomasz

Hi Ole,
sorry for not responding directly to your mail, but I didn't receive your
response and found it in the archives.
Ok, so to respond your question about bugs #776074, #756554 - I don't think
that they should be closed in an upload to experimental. I would rather
close them in a future unstable upload. Actually, I added these bugs
to the changelog for unstable release around a week ago:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/stellarium.git/commit/?id=ae14f0e374dc6418a065889895ac04576ebda6b0
I hope this makes sense.

Cheers,
Tomasz