[Debian-astro-maintainers] Congratulations Beneficary

UN UN erkin0868 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:03:16 UTC 2015

The United  Nations Headquarters
United Nations Compensation Unit
In Affiliation with World Bank
Our Ref;U.N/WBO/042UK/2015
New York
Central Area District,
Federal Capital Territory,
Abuja, Nigeria.

Congratulations Beneficary

1]United Nation goal to eradicate global poverty before 2030.

2]Financial support to individuals,family and organization with bright
purpose to fund their project

3]World /community development.

4]Your email was submitted by the all world email providers and was
chosen by ballot .

5] The beneficiary will sponsor the claim charge of their cheque.

We have been having a meeting for the past 3 week  which just ended
few days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS and the Nigeria
President Muhammadu Buhari i am so much sorry for the bad thing that
my country as been doing i use this  emails is to all the people that
have been scammed in my country and any part of the world and
families,individuals,organizations that needs financial support,the
UNITED NATIONS and Nigeria in Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed
to compensate them with the sum of USD$5 MILLON DOLLARS.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received
their contract sum ,and people that have had an unfinished transaction
or international businesses that failed due to Government problem
etc.We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit form
these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you,this
have been agreed upon and have been singed.You are advised to contact
Mr Muhtar Kent of our paying center in Africa ,as he is our
representative in Nigeria,contact him immediately for your
cheque/International Bank Draft of USD$5 MILLON DOLLARS.

This fund is in form of a bank draft for security purpose ok?so he
will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice
.Therefore , you should send him your full information correct mailing
address where you want him to send the draft to you.contact Aaron
Smith of MAGNUM PLC PAYMENT CENTER with your payment code ;ST/DPI/829
immediately for your cheque at the given address below ;

DIRECTOR IN CHARGE ;Mr Muhtar Kent
E-MAIL;mrmuhtarkent at hotmail.com
TELEPHONE+2348156302733

I apologize on behalf of my organization for any delay you might have
encountered in receiving your fund in the past .Thanks and God bless
you and your family. Hoping to hear form you as soon as you cash your
bank draft .Making the world a better place .

You are required to contact the above person and furnish him with the
following of your information that will be required to avoid any
mistakes.

1.Your full name.
2.Your country.
3.contact address;.
4.Telephone number.
5.Fax Number.
6.Marital status.
7.Occupation.
8.Sex.
9. Age.

Congratulations,and i look forward to hear from you as soon as you
confirm your payment making the world a better place .
Regards ,
Secretary-General Ban Ki -Moon.