[Debian-astro-maintainers] Moving gnudatalanguage under the umbrella of the Debian Astronomy Team

Axel Beckert abe at debian.org
Tue Nov 3 17:03:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

as discussed with Ole Streicher, gnudatalanguage will be maintained
under the umbrella of the Debian Astronomy Team from now on. I've just
created the according git repository at
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/gnudatalanguage.git/
and symlinked the old collab-maint location to it:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/gnudatalanguage.git/

In the git repository, the switch is already made:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/gnudatalanguage.git/commit/?id=2f0dd7154871bcf24fcfcb5b0a5fa5c97d88f632

Ole: I'd be happy if you would add yourself as co-maintainer/uploader
to gnudatalanguage. (That way we can also see if anyone else than me
can push to that repo. :-)

Oh, and I've subscribed to this ML. (I'm though subscribed to
gnudatalanguage bug reports separately and might sort mails to this ML
into a separate incoming folder which I won't be reading as often as
gnudatalanguage related mails, i.e. bug reports.)

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe at debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin