[Debian-astro-maintainers] My Dear Good Friend

Bar. Gil Abraham gilabraham at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 14:29:43 UTC 2016

My Dear Good Friend,

I am Mr. Gilbert Abraham, the Director in charge of auditing and accounting section in Bank of Africa Benin Republic. with due respects and honour, this letter is strictly confidential and personal to you. Forgive my unusual manner of contacting you, but this particular letter is of  exceptional and very private nature.

My urgent need for foreign partner who has same last name with one of our late customer whom I am his account officer is the reason why I contacted you because you share the same last name with him. Last year ending I was issued a notice to provide the Next of Kin within Six months or have the fund divert into the bank treasury, and this ultimatum expires by next month. Last week my Bank Management requested that Johanes should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.

I need your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of Thirty Seven Million United States Of America Dollars (USD37,000.000.00) immediately into your account. The fund was left by our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in the earthquake tsunami that occurred in Indonesia May 26 2006 without a (heir) hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited to the government or our big guns at the harms of administration in the bank will share this fund among themselves as it has been done if no trace of heir to such fund is found.

If interested and capable, contact me with your full data for further details.

Kindly note that no one in the bank knows about my contacting you for this deal. I invited you for mutual benefit and understanding where this money will be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40% if you agree and capable to handle this deal strictly confidential.

I am hoping to hear favorably from you as soon as possible. My private telephone numbers are:- +229 6133 8595.

Regards.

Gilbert Abraham