[Debian-astro-maintainers] (no subject)

Kathryn Trewin Kathryn.Trewin at fndc.govt.nz
Mon Nov 7 16:42:40 UTC 2016

I have a proposal for you kindly email me at mshenng7764 at gmail.com

Yours Faithfully
Mrs Heng?

?

________________________________

Get it done online at your convenience, visit our website - www.fndc.govt.nz
Attention: The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee(s). It is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error you must not use, copy, disclose or distribute it or any information in it. Please simply notify the sender and delete or destroy all copies of the email immediately. Unless formally stated, this e-mail and any attachments do not necessarily reflect the views of the Far North District Council. The Far North District Council accepts no responsibility for any interception of, or changes to, our email after it leaves us. We do not accept responsibility for any viruses or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may have on the recipients computer system or network.
Far North District Council | Te Kaunihera o Tai Tokerau Ki Te Raki
Ph. 09 401 5200 | Fax. 09 401 2137 | Email. ask.us at fndc.govt.nz
Address. Memorial Avenue, Private Bag 752, Kaikohe 0440, New Zealand