[Debian-astro-maintainers] Congratulations!!

Mr. Musa Badmus info.banking000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 08:05:34 UTC 2017

Attn:

Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding the
transfer of your $4.5Million and your inability to meet up with some
charges levied against you due to the past transfer options, We the
Board of Directors, United Bank Of Africa (UBA) has ordered our
Foreign Payment Remittance Unit to issue you a CORPORATE ATM CARD we
have also registered it with EMS to delivery to you. Send your Full
name, Delivery Address, note that A Tax/Stamp Duty MUST be procured
according to the New Customs Creed and the essence to ensure a
hitch-free delivery the amount is $100. contact me via my direct line
+1(803)464-4643

Mr. Musa Badmus