[Debian-astro-maintainers] (no subject)

Berdoues Claude Claude.Berdoues at ac-bordeaux.fr
Thu Dec 21 11:32:02 UTC 2017

--
Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan. No credit check, 100% Guaranteed. email: debramarcusfund2017 at gmail.com

Note: We only welcome serious minded people. We are legitimate and ready to fund out loans for real and serious people. Get back to us with the following if you are interested:

Full Name:
Country:
Phone Number:
Amount Needed As Loan: