[Debian-astro-maintainers] Thank you so much,

capt fred l knott captfredknott at outlook.com
Mon Feb 26 19:05:27 UTC 2018

Thank you so much,

I 'm happy to inform you about my successed with the funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment in the country meanwhile,I left your compensation Atm card with Mr John Ladi ask him for your Atm card, Name: Via Email: (pastorjohnladi at live.com ) Ask him to send you the Atm card containing the total of ($800.000.00.USD) Which I kept for you.

Best Regards,
Mr.Fred Knott.