[Debian-astro-maintainers] Dear Author

Editorial Assistant editorialassistant at mailpress.ga
Sat Dec 8 01:23:13 GMT 2018

The Proofreader Manuscript is a leading editing/proofreading service
provider with years of experience. We work with native
English-speaking academic professionals, including professors in the
different academic discipline that have helped our clients to:

Edit their papers and the papers accepted for publishing in the
different journals they submitted.

Have their journal articles, research reports, and papers published in
more than one journal by rendering, writing services to successfully
meet the requirements of the journals they published.

Check plagiarism. You can contact us if you want to cut the similar
content of your manuscript.

We also have professional translators.

Some of our prices for Editing/proofreading include:
No of pages
01 - 09	 $80
10 - 19	 $100
20 - 29	 $140
30 - 39	 $190
40 - 49	 $250

You can send your paper in microsoft word Arial, font size 12 and 1.5
line spacing or send your request to:
editorialassistant at theproofreadermanuscript.com or
theproofreadermanuscript at gmail.com

Regards,
Wendy Barrington,
Editorial Assistant
www.theproofreadermanuscript.com

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
Forward a Message to Someone
https://mailpress.ga/?p=forward&uid=4482264bb02b21bd63ef698d88d6ba25&mid=11