[Debian-astro-maintainers] Response

Anna Diaz khalid246111 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 22:23:16 BST 2019

Good day I know this mail would meet you as a surprise, My name is
Anna Diaz, a native of Qatar. my husband the late Dr. Omar
Diaz, who worked with the Embassy of Qatar in Sudan and Morocco in the
past 18yrs. he resigned as an oil merchantman before his death.
I decided not to remarry again after his death, or get a child outside
my matrimonial home.

I suffered from cervical cancer within six years after my husband
died.Along with hearing-impaired due to drug reactions. we had no
child in many yrs in our peaceful marriage.

Recently, my doctor told me that my life will not exceed two months
due to illness, my cancer. I have a deposit of $3.6Musd a bank in
England. And so, I sincerely want to distribute the fund for the less
privileged in your country. I really want to use
it for humanitarian activities. I have no child who will inherit this
money from me. And my husband's relatives had been bad for me since my
illness,  I do not want any bank to get my money
after my death.

  As soon as I receive your response, I'll tell my lawyer to help you
withdraw money from a bank, you will use in the improvement of
humanity in your region (country). Please assure me that you will
sincerely help me with this
Warm Regards
Diaz Anna