[Debian-astro-maintainers] RE; BID FOR NEDC CONTRACTS 2021

Hal Halem halem3560 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:04:27 GMT 2021

Compliments;

Looking at your profile today, I see a fair possibility of collaboration. .

We North East Development Commission of Nigeria.

I write hoping you or your firm will be willing and able to participate in
this year's 2021 fiscal year work and contract, and ongoing jobs regarding
products and services, Eg(medical/hospital equipment, PE's, Agro products,
and general development, etc) supply and services to the Commission (NEDC).

The Ministry was established in 2017 by the government of President
Muhammadu Buhari, of the federal republic of Nigeria, to help cushion the
effect of the devastation of the Six states of the North East Region being
affected by insurgency and Banditry.

The following is project/contract terms:

• Contract Duration: 12 months
• Mobilization: 100% via TT
• Shipment of consignment: Lagos port.

Please enclose a products and service brief catalogue or profile and
possible terms of engagement.

Don't forget to add your phone contact for better communication.

Waiting for your response

Yours Sincerely,
Hal

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are
not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the
message to the intended recipient then please notify us by return e-mail
immediately. Should you have received this e-mail in error then you should
not copy this for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.