[Debian-astro-maintainers] healpix-cxx updated with ABI change

Ole Streicher olebole at debian.org
Fri Jun 25 07:10:48 BST 2021

Hi Leo,

"Singer, Leo P. (GSFC-6610)" <leo.p.singer at nasa.gov> writes:
> healpix-cxx 3.80.0 has been released. It has a new ABI version, so the
> source package will generate libhealpix-cxx3, whereas before it was
> libhealpix-cxx2. Will this require updating the upload acl?

No, but it requires a sponsored upload, since the libhealpix-cxx3 needs
to go through NEW. And it should go to experimental, first because of
(possible) transition, and second because we are in a freeze, where
uploads to unstable should only contain fixes for bullseye.

Let me know when you need sponsoring.

Cheers

Ole