[Debian-astro-maintainers] XEphem in debian?

Ole Streicher olebole at debian.org
Mon Sep 27 11:44:41 BST 2021

Hi ?ukasz,

there is no official Debian package for xephem yet, and nobody
volunteered to maintain it yet.

If you would volunteer to be the maintainer, I would be happy to sponsor
it under Debian Astro team maintainance. I would also review your
package and volunteer to help you bringing the package into the form
required for upload. You don't need to be an official "Debian
Maintainer", it is sufficient if a Debian Developer (f.e. I) sponsors it
(i.e. uploads it to the archive).

If you are interested, please tell me.

Best regards

Ole