[Debian-astro-maintainers] Hello dear customer

David Louis jslai at mail.cmu.edu.tw
Tue May 3 19:29:03 BST 2022

 Hello my name is Mr. David Louis I'm contacting you

from DHL Express Point, NYC, I was instructed to

contact you for the registration of your package that

is here

value $10,800,000.00
Sender: From United Nations

You advise to reconfirm your current information and

make sure your information is correct to avoid wrong

delivery.

Receiver Name:
Receiving Address:
Receiver Phone Number:
Receiver Email Address:
Receiver Country/City:

Also I want to inform you that today my phone fell

down and phone screen broken, now you can contact me

on telegram with phone number below +1 917-268-2771,

and also send me your house address where your

package will be deliver to

Link

http://www.dhl.com

call:+1 917-268-2771