[Debian-astro-maintainers] From Director of West African Oil and Gas Pipe line Management.

Hon. Dr. Emmanuel Akwesi crispinacrispinasano at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:29:16 BST 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,
It has been brought to my attention that you are a strong and trust worthy person whom we can work together with. I have been told of several businesses that got their start with your backing. At present, I am running a baking business from West African oil and gas company, I would like to read from you to know you a little more before well open up to you on what exactly i want from you.
Thank you for your time. . I`ll be looking forward to read your message.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Hon. Dr. Emmanuel Akwesi
Management of Oil/gas Co. LTD