[Debian-astro-maintainers] datted: 14 Jul 2024

CFO luspay at cgglobal.com
Sun Jul 14 16:49:27 BST 2024

Greetings!

We are delivering quick, seamless, and collateral-free financing to entrepreneurs and individuals for the development of economically viable projects and/or businesses of various scales, including emerging businesses.

We finance all projects at 3% principal annual interest.

We are open to collaborations with middlemen and facilitators.

Please get in touch if this is of interest to you.

Regards,
CFO
CG DISCLAIMER: This email contains confidential information. It is intended exclusively for the addressees. If you are not an addressee, you must not store, transmit or disclose its contents. Instead please notify the sender immediately; and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer systems. We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are present. However, you must check this email and the attachments, for viruses. We accept no liability whatsoever, for any detriment caused by any transmitted virus.